The Boutique Manager encompasses the PRIMP brand and lifestyle, puts emphasis on exceptional customer service by modeling the standard as outlined by PRIMP; leads the team in creating a welcoming environment for customers and associates. The Boutique Manager will drive the PRIMP vision with the responsibility of developing and executing in-store sales strategies. The Boutique Manager is responsible for overseeing and driving daily, monthly and yearly sales goals as well as delegating and empowering your team to consistent results.
- Drive the business results by maximizing daily sales, controlling expenses and improving the guest experience through floor leadership and continuous coaching.
- Attract, select, train and retain top talent, providing consistent feedback that empowers and motivates your team.
- Act as a liaison between boutique team, human resources and headquarters, in regards to staffing, budget and inventory levels.
- Maintain a visually inspiring boutique that is captivating to customers at all times.
- Attend planned store events.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, building and establishing enduring relationships
- 1-3 years managing a specialty retail store.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, creative problem solving abilities and superior multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in all aspects of opening a store, including creative build out, visual merchandising, sales, and recruiting, selecting and training employees.
- Ability to generate reports and provide strategic recommendations to headquarters.
- Passionate about working with diverse customers and selling apparel, jewelry and gifts.
- Proficiency in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook and Instagram.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to work alone or for extended periods during non-peak workdays.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This is a full-time position, reporting to the District Manager.
- Health and dental insurance offered
- Sales bonuses
- Store discounts
As a growing company we are hiring for stylists at all of our locations. We are looking for someone who is driven, creative, has inspiring style, enjoys customer service, and is a true fashionista! At PRIMP, our stylist's provide personalized, fun, compassionate, and helpful customer service and product knowledge to our guests. Stylists must excel in a fast pace work environment, have a passion for people, love customer service, open to learning new products, and find fulfillment in independent styling!
- Conducts top quality customer service by providing customers with helpful, compassionate, and fun customer service.
- Provides customer service with 100% satisfaction
- Executes the PRIMP experience by having fun, enjoying their time with customers, and creating professional relationships.
- Enjoys being customer’s personal stylist with clothing, jewelry and more!
- Each stylist is able to help the store manager create displays, floor layouts, plan events, and create unique aspects of the store.
- Driven and motivated personality
- Excitement to be creative
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work as a positive and helpful team member
- Love for helping customers + others
- Enjoy having fun at work
- Applicant must be available to work two out of the three weekend days per week and three out of 4/5 weekends per month
Job Type: Part-time