Online Intern, NE Minneapolis
We are looking for an intern to assist the Online + Social Media Manager with writing and photography. Responsibilities include editing photos, assisting on photo shoots, writing descriptions for online products and fulfilling online orders as necessary. Our studio is located in NE Minneapolis. Intern will have the option to work remotely on occasion. Preferred candidate will be a Photoshop pro with a love of fashion and photography. This is a part-time, paid position.
- Proficient in photoshop
- Understanding of SEO
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of various social networks and their business application
- Passionate about fashion and design
- Edit ecommerce photos
- Write SEO-friendly descriptions for online inventory
- Routinely update the 'featured products' page
- Assist with social media posts
- Assist on photo shoots as needed
- Fulfill online orders as necessary
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Online Intern." If you have previous photography or writing work, you may include it with your application.